Pronto in 1 hour and 25 minutes
|INGREDIENTS||500 gr||750 gr|
|BIGA||1/2 dose||1 dose|
|WATER||80 g||120 g|
|STRONG “0” FLOUR||70 g||100 g|
|SUGAR (MALT)||5 g (3 g)||7 g (5 g)|
|SALT||6 g||10 g|
|FRESH BAKER’S YEAST (DRY)||3 g||5 g|
- Prepare the biga one day ahead (see biga recipe).
- Pour the ingredients into the mixing bread pan (containing the biga) in the order as stated in the recipe.
- Mix the ingredients by hand for a few seconds, using a ladle.
- Place the mixing bread pan in the oven and select programme SE 2.
- Press the Start/Stop button.
- Once mixed (around 25 minutes) the oven will go into standby and the display time will begin to flash: remove the dough from the mixing bread pan, form a ball and place it in an oil-greased bowl. Return the bowl to the oven and press the Start/Stop button.
- The oven will again go into standby when the second leavening process is complete (a further 40 minutes or so): remove the bowl from the oven and press the Start/Stop button (the oven will go into the preheating phase). Place the dough on a floured surface, dust the dough with flour (the dough is full of water and is therefore very sticky) and form a square that is 3 cm in height. Shape the bread with a palette knife and place the loaf thus obtained in the bake pan that has been lined with greaseproof paper.
- Place the bake pan in the oven on the lower shelf and press Start/Stop.
- Once the first batch is ready, place the second batch in the oven (where envisaged), set for 20 minutes using + and - buttons and press Start/Stop (follow these instructions until all batches have been baked).
For a more golden appearance, press the + button to add extra baking time and press Start/Stop.